Kokozian Law Firm, APC is a growing legal practice that specializes in the pursuit of justice for employees.
Kokozian Law Firm, APC strives to protect the rights of workers through individual and class actions to ensure that labor is fairly compensated, that workers are not unjustly terminated due to disability, pregnancy, gender, or race and that workplaces are safe and free of discrimination, harassment or other forms of exploitation.
Our firm specializes in dealing with:
- Discrimination based on race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability, religion immigration status, marital status, age, or national origin;
- Wrongful termination of employment due to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, disability, religion, immigration status, marital status, age, or national origin;
- Sexual harassment or harassment based on race, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, or national origin;
- Retaliation against employees for taking leaves of absence or for reporting harassment or discrimination;
- Class action claims for owed wages, unpaid overtime, lack of rest breaks and meal breaks, uncompensated work-related expenses incurred by workers and unpaid compensation for time on-call, for time spent putting on safety gear, and for participating in training programs.
- Defamation at the workplace or as a result of a wrongful termination or performance review; and
- Discrimination, wrongful termination, or retaliation regarding injuries at the workplace and violations of California Labor Code 132A.
Do not hesitate to call Kokozian Law Firm, APC for a free consultation. Call us today at (323) 857-5900. Se habla espanol. We advance all costs. No recovery, no fee.